Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Turning to the Minority

I've been having a hard time coming up with new ideas lately, so I thought I would see if any Etsyians had an idea for a shirt they'd like to have.

I posted on the forums, asking for ideas and saying that if someone gave me an idea I actually used, I would give them the credit for the original idea. Man, was that a good idea. Over 2 hours, 163 posts and 17 pages later I had a whole new set of designs. The funny thing was that quite a few of the ideas people mentioned were either ones we currently have for sale or ideas that I have in my sketch book.

Simple is the idea. People want simple, everyday objects. Of course some people want a sparrow riding a jackalope while playing a Moog.

Which I thought was just silly... until I started working on it. The Moog part is a little much, but this is a pretty decent desing nonetheless.

No comments: