Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble

This is nuts. There's no reason it should be Thanksgiving already. I don't think I've ever been upset about a Holiday, but this is just out of control. It feels like it should be Halloween, not turkey day.

I guess I'll just cope with copious amounts of stuffing, triptophan and naps.

Sam and I built 4 screens tonight in preparation for what I just decided to call our "design explosion." We have 6 new designs coming soon, and I'm excited about all of them. We are also working on a line of books - sketchbooks, notebooks, journals and the like - that are going to feature the face of a famous artisan. I want to correspond the book to the artist or author, for example Hemingway will appear on a small, pocket sized journal. I'd like to print on Moleskin journals, but the cost would be excessive. Dali goes on a sketch book and Van Gogh onto a watercolor book. Something like that.

But we aren't even prepared for that yet. Sam's just started working on the portraits today and we're taking a few days off for Thanksgiving.

Here are 3 new designs, feel free to vote for your favorite. You better believe there's big things coming.

No comments: