Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some Day

This the brand new editing suite we've been using for our show. Both of those monitors are about the size of my television. I'm sitting here trying to export the video so I can burn it to a DVD...but looks like it's going to take another 30 minutes. It seems like blogging has changed from something I do when I'm bored, to something I do while projects are exporting. Let me take you on a tour of this picture while we wait.

Just off the frame left is a nice little JVC minDV deck, which you use to import tapes into the computer. It has a monitor hooked up to it, so you can see the playback in higher quality. There's also a VCR, but I'm not quite sure why... maybe just for nostalgia's sake. NExt is the gigantic Mac sitting on the desk. I would tell you what model it is, but they refuse to sully their desing with any kind of identificating marks. Holy crap, I just pulled up the "About This Mac" menu and it appears that this is a Quad-Core Intel.... I didn't even know they made quad core. I'm not even sure what that means. Right in front of me are two Samsung displays that look as crisp as Santana Champagne.

We're at 28% now and the time has gone up to 38 minutes... bummer. I think I'm going to go home and nap while this finishes and come back and burn it some other time.

No comments: