Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shazbot

After nearly a decade, my glasses have broken. They've been faithful, useful and relatively stylish this entire time, which is more than you can ask for from a pair of glasses. I took them off my face and the left ear stick (for lack of a better term) just dangled from my ear. I thought "Oh I'll have to get a new screw" but the problem is more complicated. See the little silvery piece jutting off to the left, near the lens? That is supposed to be inside the ear stick, but the two have come loose. I just stuck it back together and am wearing them anyways. I'll just have to let them be all flimsy and fall off my face until I can get some white tape. What kind of tape are you supposed to use to fix glasses, anyway? It always looked like that medical tape to me.

No comments: