Friday, May 1, 2009

Is this going to last forever?

Just got home from my final day of class. It would be perfect if there weren't finals next week. But I'm willing to forget about them for at least a day, and just enjoy the molasses crawl of summer for a change.

I finished editing the show, and got it on DVD. I've watched it at least 4 times on DVD, not to mention the countless times on the computer. Mike, Kate and I decided to be real college students last night, so we agreed to meet up and head out to the free Girltalk concert in Millet. As Mike and I were sitting around and talking with Sam, who couldn't come because of stupid homework, Hans (the ShotBong guy) called and invited us to come experience his invention before the concert. Mike and I went over, because Tess lives right next to Hans and it was on our way to meet Kate. Good ol' Hans got Wildberry uptown to agree to stock the ShotBong, so I guess this is really working out for him.

We walked all the way to Millet, waited around for Girltalk, and once he started playing his music, we promptly left. I've never heard acoustics so bad. The old Macbook Sam bought like 6 years ago sounds better than that concert did. We walked all the way back in the pouring rain and hung out with Sam at home. It was way more fun than being at a concert. Kate also gave us free dance t-shirts. All in all it was a pretty interesting night.

As we left the house to go visit Hans and see if Tess wanted to hang out, Mike said "This is going to be the craziest thing we ever do in college."

He was right, just not in the way he meant.

No comments: