Thursday, April 23, 2009

Living the Dream


So it's not really a secret to anyone that I've always loved to dress up. Super heroes, knights, policemen... anything with a definite uniform. Well, a little more secretly, I've always wanted to dress up in a giant animal suit. One summer I almost applied for a character job at King's Island, but thought about it too much, and decided it was a bad idea. Well, when I heard that we had access to a bear suit for my Com312 class, I jumped all over it. Tess and I wrote a character into our story who is a bear, or more specifically: an anonymous jerk dressed up like a bear. I'll admit that part, if not the only good reason I wrote this character was so I could get my hands on that bear suit.

I'm proud to report that I can now cross "wear a giant animal costume" off my bucket list.


It takes some people 70 years, others must face terminal illness, but me? I'm fulfilling one of my life's goals on the cusp of my 22nd birthday. It's good to know when hit your peak, instead of realizing it much, much later, and being all sad and lonely about it, you know, like in Wes Anderson movies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mr. bear seems sassy