Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Official Internet Debut

3 hours writing
2 hours of revision
2 hours creating a shot list and shoot schedule
10 hours of shooting
14 hours of editing

What does it all add up to? The internet debut of Last night, I think she left, my final exam project for Communications 211. It's not the most fantastic of videos, but I'm pretty happy with it. I hope to get everyone else's videos from my class and post those as well. Last night was written and directed by myself. This is the first of what I hope is many future (and progressively better) video projects.

We're receiving such critical acclaim as:

"Yeah, I liked it." -Some dude in my class,
"Good editing." -Professor Sholle and, my personal favorite,
"It's depressing." Samantha Roberts

Without further ado:

No comments: