Thursday, December 4, 2008

I hate it when I'm right

After e-mailing back and forth, and after several assurances that, in fact, she would be able to make it, my leading actress for my writing/directorial debut just e-mailed me and canceled. I called it.

Such a starlet, canceling less than 48 hours before the shoot. She was all about it until I sent her the script... hmmmmm... nah, must be a coincidence.

This means I'm going to have to convince someone from my group to step up. It shouldn't be a huge problem, seeing as their grade kind of depends on us finishing this project. I guess I could cut one part out completely. It's kind of hard to work out a vision when you've got 8 people, all of the students with different schedules at the crunch time in either their junior or senior year of college trying to get together and make a movie. But that's why we get paid the big bucks.

Well I'm off to e-mail the crew and let them know what's up. If there are any aspiring actresses out there who want to drop by and spend a few hours Saturday morning being on camera, let me know.

No comments: