Thursday, January 24, 2008

Morale Boosts and Free Drinks

Sam scored a free 16 pack of these Cinnabon coffee drinks today. They are good, really good and only 190 calories each - what a deal!

We were also featured in another Treasury and that was nice, I always enjoy seeing that people enjoy the stuff we make as much as I do. It was a Valentine's Day treasury and included our You Deserve Pie poster. This inspired us to take some shots of the YDP shirt and try to get them listed tonight.

I also created a custom screen for RainwolfStudios, one of the Red Roomers I've come to know over the past few months. It took longer than I had expected but turned out fantastically, probably one of the best screens I've burned to date. I sent that out today along with the poster (I figured out how to best package it) and a book I sold on Half.com - a fantastic place to buy and sell text books. Nothing like getting a $180 textbook for 75 cents. True story, I actually saved over 179 dollars on one book*

Basically, despite the cold, the amount of reading I'm doing and the stress of trying to keep my new favorite toy, Google Calendar, updated, I'm having a good week and my morale is shooting up. Or maybe I'm just on a pizza high, either way I'll take it. Sales are up, which isn't hard considering they were at zero last week, spirits are up. Finally getting a new listing up. Up, up, up. Movin on up, to the East Side.


*Actual results may vary

No comments: