Monday, December 3, 2007

My new addiction

Hollah out to Chat Room Red. I went in last night not knowing what to expect and I came out laughing and excited to go back soon. Some of the same people are in there every day, paperzombieink is apparently in there all day, every day. I left for hours at a time and I would come back and she was still there, typing up a storm and whatnot. Nice people and I was happy to meet them. Not to mention that many people in the chat seemed to love our designs, at one point the page was flooded with images of our shirts. Needless to say (because I've been saying it for days now) I'm excited that people really do like our stuff. As you can see just because your item shows up in the chat doesn't necessarily dictate that the conversation will surround your work... or touch on it at all, really.

Through the course of chatting Ancienet Artizen contacted me to do some OOAK work. The object is to come up with an original shirt based on Ancient Artizen's artwork to be worn at exhibitions and art shows. It's a great idea and I'm excited to work on it. I got ahold of the piece I'll be working with and it is a style I've never experimented with before. Very tribal and mystical, as you can see that is a theme in their store. That's going to be a good project that allows for a lot of creativity on both parts.

In other news, the Secretary of the State of Ohio got our paperwork. We just received notification of the acceptance of our official business name: Teal Town Ink. And here's the proof, go here and search for Teal Town and viola! Wait, isn't that the name of a musical instrument... do they spell it the same way? Ah crap, you get the idea.

No comments: