Saturday, May 16, 2009

50 cents a minute

So you may be wondering "What's new?"

That's a good question. School is over, which is weird. It's all nice outside, which is weird. I don't have anything to do, which is weird. But that last part I can fix. I got another job from Craigslist. A guy wants me to edit some home videos he's made down to their best parts and put it on a DVD. So that should be pretty interesting.

Last night Kamal, Kate, Samantha, Mike and I all ended up hanging out at our house and then going to Balcony for a show by the Sinsinnati Sinners, a two man band featuring a friend Matt. Matt used to drive a snow white Vespa, which was amazing, until he apparently traded it to a guy at Vertigo Tattoos for free tattoos for life. He's that kind of guy. So we went to see them, which was a total blast for me. I haven't had that much fun Uptown for a while. After the show came to an abrupt stop when the drummer fell off his stool and couldn't play anymore, we hung out with Matt for a few minutes and then headed home. We also worked out some details for a double date with Kamal and Kate.

Before that, Annie and Tony were in town camping in Hueston Woods. Sam and I visited them at their campsite and they came and had fun at our house when the world decided to rain all over the place. They actually went back to their tent about an hour before all hell broke loose and all the roads in and out of Hueston Woods flooded. We tried to go out there on Friday, but the road was covered with water and we couldn't get to them and Hueston Woods is so gigantic and confusing I couldn't find the road to get to the campsites from a different direction.

Oooh. Samantha, Mike and I also went to the park. Mike and I played half a game of croquet, because I'm missing 4 of the 9 wickets. Sam jogged while we were there. I had plans to lay out in the sun like Zeek, but the ground was soaking wet, so we just left instead.

Probably one of the least eloquent blog posts. Oh well. I'll review this list whenever I need to think of something to do.

No comments: