Monday, May 18, 2009

You got me on my knees


*trumpets sound*

Layla is alive! I just got her up and running a few minutes ago and everything seems fine...besides that weird noise coming from the fan shroud. But we're excited and ignoring it for now!

Samantha and I wanted to go to Hamilton and get the title and everything, but it's too late because they close at 4:30 and I have to take the scoot with me, which means cleaning out the Jeep, getting gas and driving to the title office. I'll have to go earl tomorrow and get my title switched over to my name, order some license plates and get my temporary motorcycle certification all squared away. Oh happy days!

ALSO. Tonight is $1 margaritas at 45 and Tyler is coming up for the occasion. We'll discuss how seeing Star Trek three times was not only unnecessary, but reckless and snooty.

Sam wants to nap out in the sun but, as the Disney commercial goes: "I'm too excited to sleep!"

No comments: