Friday, March 7, 2008

Winter come late

It's snowing today. Last weekend it was almost warm, and today it is snowing. Oh well. We were planning on traveling to Milford this weekend because it's been a while since we visited. Plus we need to deliver some curtains to Sam's sister and to pick up a copy of TurboTax my Dad bought for me.

We haven't uploaded any new designs in a while, mostly because we kept thinking we'd wait until the sun came back and then we'd get some nice pictures. Well, turns out that when the sun comes out we end up playing outside and don't really work on anything so we're working on new designs now. Hopefully we'll get some fresh stuff up soon, we'd like to have new designs before the Craft Affair on March 29th. I think it would be a good place to launch some fresh ideas and get some immediate reactions from customers.

I know, I know... half of this blog is promising new designs and the other half is talking about how we don't put up new designs often enough. In the eternal words of Everlast: "It ain't easy bein' greasy."

What that has to do with it, I'm not sure, but it's bound to be poignant to someone.

The fighting koi design I finished a while ago and never printed.
I drew the koi by hand, the cherry blossoms are digital.
Perhaps it will find its way to a t-shirt someday.

No comments: