Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blizzards aren't all that bad

Apparently we had a legitimate blizzard this weekend. We got over a foot of snow in one day and it was pretty awesome. I'm of the opinion that if it's going to be ass-cold, it might as well snow.

Mike came over on Friday and the snows came and he stayed on the couch because the roads weren't all that great. We woke up to the most snow we've had in years. The neighbors down the street had a guy out with a snowblower going over the sidewalks and their driveways, he even did a little path to the main road for them. He didn't come down to our house so I attacked the snow with a broom to get Mike's car out so we could go to Kroger.

We came back and spent all day playing games and I made a new screen and made up some shirts. I can't find the little Kodak camera and the other one doesn't appear to be working with my computer today so I can't load some pictures I snapped of the design in the mirror. I'll have to wait for Sam to get up to get some pictures.

One good thing about snow: it makes an excellent light reflector. We can take pictures in the house now as long as the sun is shining down on that lovely snow.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Ahah see you knew exactly what I was doing while we were taking those pictures. Don't say I never taught ya nothin.