Friday, March 28, 2008

The Prone Wars

Tomorrow is our first show ever. I'm actually getting a little nervous. Since we took Spring Break in Texas I put off doing a lot of prep work for this week, and then it turned out that this week was pretty busy. So I have a lot to do today, but I'm really tired. I think I'm going to get some sleep real quick before I set in on getting ready for everything.

I hope to have an exciting update tomorrow or the day after about the show. If you don't hear from me, it probably went poorly and I'm probably irritated. But no worries, I've promised myself that if it doesn't go well it isn't the end of the world (just the end of my aspirations to get a job outside of a cubicle).

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Our feedback rating has gone up over the last few weeks, which is nice. People are starting to really pour in the positive comments, so I'm adding the newest one to our "Praise" section at the top. You know, that section where I post great things people say about me. It's not egotistical, it's advertising!

Ugh I feel sick. I'm going to power nap and that should clear things up a bit.

No comments: