Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's snowing outside



Originally uploaded by sammysofa
I haven't been blogging much lately. I haven't been doing much of anything lately.

er... maybe I have, being lazy is always kind of a gray area

Samantha and I went to visit my brother Adam and his wife Kendra in Cleveland over the long weekend. Contrary to popular belief, Cleveland does not rock per say. It gets cold there, and no place that has blizzards can be said to "rock." Although Cleveland does have some fantastic things going for it.

One of which being the market where we had fantastic gryos and a decent discussion on the pronunciation of gyro. Of course the wife was there snapping pictures, and in all her glory. I'm stealing this pic from her flickr... hopefully she won't mind.

I'd just like to point out how gorgeous she is. She's asleep on the couch right now, I just snuck in to look at her. She's impressive in many respects. This picture just hints at the great work she does and her good looks.

I really like this picture. I like sitting in my chair and having her ask "Which one is better? This one... or this one... or this one... first... second?" It reminds me of being at the optometrist's office, except fun and entertaining rather than annoying. She doesn't puff my eyes with a giant air gun either.

She may sucker punch me up under the ribs sometimes, but it's still better than that damn air gun, plus I usually know when she's about to abuse me. The optometrist surprises you, Sam is pretty consistent.

No comments: