Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ice, Ice Baby

Vanilla Ice is a true hero. A new shirt in his honor.


Too cold, too cold.

I really wanted to use my Glow-in-the-Dark ink, which I haven't even cracked open even though I bought it in December. I needed a good excuse, because that stuff is really expensive, like double the price of normal ink. I don't even remember why this idea hit me, or from which direction it came, but BOOM this shirt hit me like a 9mm.

What's more perfect than having the ability to say "Turn out the lights and I'll glow!" while flipping off the lights at a party and actually glowing? I can't believe how well the glow ink works, you can see it in the picture, the lighter area over the word "glow," but if you step into a dark room with this puppy on it's really quite impressive. I held it up to a lightbulb for a few seconds and turned out the light and the shirt had enough glow to illuminate my hand inches away.

I need some more ideas for glow shirts, I glow will make a nice decorative addition to any shirt. I'm thinking of a shirt which has one design in light, and a completely different look in the dark. I'll have the pictures of the shirt glowing up as soon as I can, it's harder than you'd think.

No comments: