Saturday, September 19, 2009

YAY!

Sam re-did my page for me!

Here's a quick recap of my last few days, ranked from most to least dorky:

1. Started trying to teach myself how to do yo-yo tricks
1 (tie). Left a note asking for people to call/e-mail me if they find my frisbee
2. Bought a new disc (see figure one)
4. Dyed one of my other discs with a new, Dave Matthews Band inspired design (see figure two)
3. Played disc golf


I also threw one of my drivers into the woods and it vanished. I spent awhile looking for it, but I gave up. It was the one the Jason guy gave me when I met him the first time I tried to play. Kind of sad, especially cause I had put the new robot design on it :( Oh well. I left a note so maybe if someone finds it they'll let me know, but not likely. I did get a whole round in, which was nice. Going alone is starting to lose its charm though, and Mike and Dave don't have the patience to learn how to play. And I quote Michael: "I'm just gonna stop playing this game if I keep sucking." This was on the third hole of his second outing. Although I had the same thought after I tossed that frisbee from the edge of the woods deeper into the woods.

Isn't that ROC pretty, though? I didn't even want to play with it for fear of getting it all banged up. That'll go away the second I slam it into a tree trunk, though. Read: the next time I play.

It was a nice day. Had luper with Sam then played golf then watched Scrubs with Mike and Dave. I'm thinking something awesome should happen tomorrow. If I could think of something specific, I'd help it happen. But alas.

No comments: