Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Found it

I had a good day today. I sleep in (it is Tuesday, after all), did my German test, which didn't take that long, snuck in a round of disc golf over on Western, during which I found my little red robot driver that I lost two days ago, go in a little extra exercise at home, had two showers and a decent day at work.

It's the kind of day that makes me feel accomplished, and totally makes up for the fact that after my Theater class is over, I'm coming home to take a mid-morning nap until German. It also makes up for the fact that tomorrow I'm going to have to confront the big bad boss man coach about his newest idea for the highlight video. A quick run-down of the idea might look like this: football, Nazis, violence, football, offensive finale. Taaaa-daaa. It's the kind of thing Dr. Vogel told me about last semester. It's the kind of thing he said you should put money away for, in a "Go to Hell!" fund, in case you have to refuse to participate in a project, tell your boss to "Go to Hell!" and ride out the job search with you fat old bank account. Too bad my last (first) paycheck was $33.47.... and I already spent it.

No comments: