Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Odd, but good

I recently got a lot more Mike Doughty music. He's a solid dude. Odd, but good. I like the nonsensical associations that he makes. In everyday conversation he would run the risk of making absolutely no sense, but on top of his beats and the staccato chords, he sounds like a new age prophet without all the dreadlocks and annoying personality ticks.

That's the thing I like though. Nonsense making perfect sense. In a roundabout kind of way, the most outrageous analogies are probably more true-to-life than the cliches. Not probably, definitely.

I had something to write about, but it took so long for the internet to load (SURPRISE!) that I forgot. I'm just sitting here waiting for a few phone calls. My boss was supposed to call me when he finished uploading some things for the new video, but he hasn't called yet. My friend from work was supposed to call me tonight as well, but he hasn't called either. So I thought "Hey I'll just post that thing to my blog." And then I forgot. Because the internet toook sooo looong tooo loooad.

Let's see how long it takes to load this post to the blog. Ready, GO!

No comments: