Friday, July 11, 2008

Forever 21

I turned 21 on the 8th. It's been really hard work staying alive this long, but it's totally worth it.

I haven't done anything with this blog in a long, long time. Which is normally what I do with stuff like this.

We're headed up to Defiance with baby Jane, Velda and the girls this weekend. I think this is Jane's first trip. It's going to be Babypalooza up there. Jane, Brody and Riddick. Luckily babies aren't like dogs, so we won't have to keep them separated while they eat. There are few things worse than a baby fight. That'll ruin your weekend.

A few days ago we were contacted by a guy who's interested in ordering 500 of our hand tea-dyed shirts. Yeah, 500. When I read the email the first time I was terrified and said there was no way we could do it. But then I thought about it, Sam and I sat down and talked about some details and we think it is more than do-able. If we go about it the right way we should be fine. Plus, it's not like either of us have jobs, so we can spend 8 hours a day dyeing t-shirts. No prob.

I called him today and talked numbers. He isn't the decision maker, so he's passing along our info to the committee, who should be getting back to us within the next week. Sam's making up a few samples to send their way. It's pretty exciting stuff. This would be our biggest deal ever. I think it might actually be fun to fill an order so gigantic. Plus, the shirts are for the First Annual Northwest Tea Festival which sounds like a great time. I wish we lived in Seattle so we could check it out.

That's all for today. Don't want to over do it...

No comments: