Monday, July 21, 2008

Blog of the Day award

Holy hell. I got an email announcing that I've been chosen as the Blog of the Day on Fuel My Blog. Quite the honor, especially considering I post like, what, once every month? (I think Sam's jealous. Which makes sense considering she posts all kinds of great pictures and content on a near daily basis.)

It must've been that excellent review of Batman I wrote yesterday.

Anyways, we haven't heard back from the Northwest Tea Festival about the 500 shirts they wanted. Kendra says to be positive. I like being positive, so I guess I'll give that a shot. I didn't even think about how we haven't heard back until she asked how business was going. Samantha and I have the whole deal figured out, we just need the go-ahead to get started. Hand dyeing 500 shirts in tea happens to be on my bucket list. Yes I have a bucket list, I'm all of 21 now. I'm just getting a head start.

The other thing on my bucket list is to get back into making new shirts. The giant Roloflex shirt is awesome. I forgot how fun it is making new shirts.

We're still looking for some designs of an architectural nature for the lady who runs the Antique store where PearMcGee sells her handmade purses and handbags. I'm thinking some large pillars, kind of like the huge camera print. Those prints that are so gigantic you think they're never going to work are the most fun to make.

There's nothing quite like impressing myself.

No comments: