Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Curtains look nicer outside

There are apparently some issues with links in the last post that I can't figure out. Oh well.



Check them out here.

I attended the Etsy Labs seminar on 10 Minute advertising today. The 10 minute part applies to how long it would take to advertise, not the length of the seminar which I snuck out of after about an hour. Some useful things, some not. "Blog" kept coming up, you can categorize that as useful or not yourself.

Here's the awe inspiring new product TealTown offers. This project was what inspired me to start this blog. My intention was to catalog the entire process from start to finish with photographs and descriptions, but Sam and I were so excited about it we rushed through the last week and had it done before I even sat down to type. These things look fantastic in our living room and I'm having a hard time finding a place to keep the custom screen I made to print it with, seeing as it is roughly 4 feet by 3 feet, which would be equivalent to an extremely obese square child.

Hopefully I will catalog our further endeavors the way I meant to do this one.

Upcoming Projects:
Octopus T-Shirt
Guitar Hero 3 faceplates
More curtains, different designs

1 comment:

Kim Bagwill said...

I painted a third of a billboard last spring and photographed the process. It was a good way to show people the process involved.

Can't wait to see the octopus t-shirts.