Friday, March 27, 2009

Craigslist

So I've been trolling Craigslist for job listings recently. I've been looking for jobs beyond working in food or retail (there aren't many) and also for photography jobs Sam might be able to do.

Then I decided that, after the positive response to the video of Jane and Mom's suggestion that people might pay for such a thing, I should post a listing offering video services.

I never expected anyone to reply, but lo and behold. A window installation company contacted me and wants to go over some details about a promotional video. They also want some still photography. How perfect?

I just worked up some numbers and shot off an e-mail to Mr. Mann (no joke). So, hopefully, by next week Sam and I will both be out working.

Annnnnnd by the time I typed this he has responded. Looks like it's a no-go. So, hopefully, by next week I will receive another inquiry.

No comments: