Sunday, September 14, 2008

Torndaic

When I woke up this...er...afternoon the wind was blowing like crazy-go-nuts. Actually, it's still crazy out there. Completely sunny and pretty nice, but the wind is howling. I went outside to move Sam's car, because branches were snapping off the tree in front and landing all around the hood. I'd safely estimate the wind at 40 MPH.


The closest branch is about 20 feet long. For some reason this tree will gladly shed it's healthy, leafy limbs, but that one dead one I want gone holds on for dear life. There's a thumping noise every time the wind picks up, like when a bird hits the window. I hope the wind isn't blowing birds off course and into a collision course with our windows.

Payback for those devious Windex Birds.


What assholes.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

On a walk a couple days ago I spooked a bird and it flew right into a window. Birds are stupid.