Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Plugged in

Now that school's settled down or, more appropriately, I've settled down about school, I've had the opportunity to start getting into this whole "second semester" groove.

I managed to drop by the editing studio the other day and start putting together some footage I took of the darling wife when we went out snapping photos over Winter Break. Since I didn't have much to do and Samantha had to go back to campus and work on her printmaking projects, I just hopped over to Williams Hall. That's where they keep Final Cut Express on these little white boxes they call computers. It'll be a pain trying to get any personal projects done after about week 4, because everyone is going to be piled into the studio trying to get their video projects edited. So I started early.

Hopefully I'll be able to pirate some music and get it uploaded soon, which will seal the deal on another Mark Roberts Video Production.

In a related story: I'm taking suggestions in case anyone has a better name than Mark Roberts Video Production. Something like Blazin' Flapjacks Productions....except less dumb.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll have to think on that...think...think...think